Deciding to buy swimwear can be a challenging task. There is a lot to consider before making that final purchase and feeling confident that you have ticked all the boxes. Choosing the style can also be an exciting time especially if it’s for a holiday somewhere beautiful or it's time to spoil yourself.
When deciding upon swimwear styles, there are a few points to consider and here they are…
- What are the top priorities for your swimwear and how do you use it?
- Do you need a style for an overseas resort type of holiday, spending most of your time relaxing by the pool?
- Are you an active girl that lives at the beach over summer swimming and surfing?
- Do you live in your swimwear during summer and pop on a skirt, shorts or kaftan when you need to go out?
Going to a resort? Try a gorgeous bandeau style bikini like Pebble or Bird Island, both styles have gorgeous designer features and embellishments, to make you feel beautiful.
Embrace your body! Be proud of who you are and make it work for you! There are 4 main body shapes, having an understanding of this helps you to choose styles that will flatter your body.
- Hourglass – most styles will suit you why not try a string bikini like Hibiscus or Bondi.
- Apple – An apple shape is fuller in the midsection so a style that draws the eye inward is required here, a swimsuit like Beachcomber is great with its plunging neckline and sides, nicely cut to flatter this body shape.
- Straight – This shape is straight from your shoulders to your hips, so a style that sits low on your hips and is cut in at the sides will flatter this shape like Bohemian.
- Pear – This shape fuller at the hip compared to the shoulders. A style higher cut through the leg gives the illusion of longer legs and frills at the neckline or a halter neck draw the eye upwards. Styles like Bohemian or Bora Bora work really well.
Choosing your colour is very important. Most women find a healthy tan is really flattering when wearing a bikini and we here at Escapar Active recommend you use a chemical free spray tan.
Choosing a bikini colour that makes you feel good is a great place to start, and choosing a shade that suits your skin tone. Black suits most skin tones, white looks great on olive skin and so do bright colours. Pale skin tones suit deeper reds and blues. Patterned fabric is also a great option for most skin tones.
Escapar swimwear is competitively priced in the market place without compromising on quality.
We have a great range that suits most of your needs and a great selection of colours. All our swimwear is 100% made in Brazil, using quality chlorine treated lycra, that is double lined and non see through. Most styles are adjustable and can fit most body types.
Treated with care and delicately washed our swimwear will last you well.